Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wiccan Reading

As a pagan I often buy books on spirituality and magikal rituals. I own many books for reference and insight into Wicca practises. Let me just go down the list of books that are good, helpful and fun to read. Some of the books I own myself.

This book is perfect for the beginners! Scott Cunningham does a great job with explaining the Wiccan rituals and such. For instance, he provides the reader with information about how to consecrate and cleanse and item as well as how to cast a circle. I have this book and I have found it very helpful.












This is a good book, although some of the spells in here go against the ethics of Wicca. I personally own this one.











I don't have this book in my library so I can't tell you if it's good or not, but I have heard some good things about it. Buy it and try it.












I don't own this one either. It's the witch's bible.











I have this book in my possession. This huge book consists of old spells and charms ever written and used. It's hard to find most of the ingredients in this book, but the folklore in it is nice and fun. This book is good to have around.












If you are into candle magik the same way I am, then this book is for you. The rituals are nice to perform and useful indeed. Buy it and be dazzled!












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reviews in each books. Looking forward for another Tarot's books from your post

    ReplyDelete