Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Tarot Decks I Own. Buy them from Amazon.com

My very first deck was the Rider Waite Deck. This is probably the most basic deck you can start with if you are a beginner.













The Golden Tarot is a beautiful deck consisting of medieval artwork and a Gothic feel to it. I own this deck and I must say, it truly is 'golden'













Victoria Frances sure does have a heavy heart. That doesn't mean the artwork in this tarot deck is bad...far from it! Although
 it can be a little complicated to interpret some of the card meanings.












The tarot of the dark angels is another deck I have in my possession. It's Gothic, beautiful, and has great symbolism. Highly recommended!











This is the a deck that I use all the time! The goddess deck features ancient goddesses from around the world. It's easy to use and very inspirational. A Must have indeed!













Another Tarot deck in my possession.The Bohemian Tarot Deck is splendid and romantic. You better be sure to pre-order a deck because this one sells FAST.

1 comment:

  1. I will order the Rider Waite Deck if you said is basic. I'm a beginner but I want to learn fast :)

    ReplyDelete